Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rabbit in silverpoint

A lot has been happening lately and I'm afraid I've rather neglected my internet activities. My husband and I took a vacation and, since then, we've decided to list our home for sale and move back to the west coast of Canada.

I have mixed feelings about this and the decision was not an easy one. We've been very happy here and I love my home but most of our family live on the west coast. We moved here to Nova Scotia for my husband's work but his employment no longer ties us anywhere. I'm very glad that we've had the opportunity to live here these last three years and I will miss it.

So...I've been scrambling around trying to get things ready in a hurry. My home looks very tidy but nothing is where I usually keep it so I can't find a thing!

I hope to get back on track with my artwork now that most of the work is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment